1. Best Villian: Cameron was like sin walking: sexy and oh-so-diabolical. Genoa City needs at least one ultracad, and Linden Ashby proved that when he's bad, he's very, very good.
2. Best Reveal: Of course, we knew it had to happen sometime - Victor discovered that Abby was his daughter. But to have Abby be the one to break the news was applause-worth.
3. Worst (Or Best) Workplace Antics Whenever Dru and Phyllis get together, it's a neverending delight of snappy dialogue and catfights... Throwing them in the same office may be bad for Newman business, but it's great for viewers!
4. Most Anticipated Rejection: After trashing her marriage, Ashley threw her heart at Victor's feet - only to have it stomped on! Poor Ash. Maybe she should add shoulder pads to her dresses, because apparently she's still living in the '80s!
5. Biggest Blind Spot: Despite the fact that John knows zero about Gloria - and we're not even counting the lies she told him - the patriarch still married her. Anyone want ot say prenuptial?